Role definition – IT Business analyst will be a key person to interact with business, understand their needs, design effective solutions for lending products and translate requirements to the developers.
- Obtain needs from stakeholders and translate them into user stories/requirements at the needed level (e.g. field level) for developers;
- Perform requirements analysis, draw charts, workflows, design to-be processes and solutions;
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements, provide valuable insights for improvement;
- Analyze integrations with other systems, perform risk assessments;
- Create testing scenarios, apply various technics and methodologies;
- Participate in Agile ceremonies;
- Work closely with various business and IT stakeholders;
- Manage vendors (to the extent where it might be needed).
The successful candidate is expected to have:
- At least 2 years of experience as a business analyst in a software development or financial sector;
- Experience in business process modeling using different notations (preferred);
- A degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field preferred;
- Ability to understand technical and business concepts, have technical discussions with delivery team;
- Experience in designing and executing robust test scenarios as part of project delivery;
- Good understanding of Agile development methodologies;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently with light supervision;
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira, Trello, and Confluence;
- Good spoken and written English language skills;
- Knowledge of lending, credit or banking products would be considered as a strong advantage (preferred).
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package;
- Health insurance;
- Additional vacation days;
- Working with a diverse and results-oriented team. Working with the best-in-class team;
- A chance to get exposure to different areas of an international business;
- Ability for yourself to manage and tailor your professional agenda (we have a lot of areas and products where team members can try themselves in case they are interested);
- Great company events and team retreats;
- Fully stocked snack bar and refreshments.
Please submit your CV/resume [email protected] outlining how your previous experience makes you suitable for the role.