SME Finance – a team of experienced professionals in the fast-growing Fintech sector devoted to help businesses grow. We offer a wide range of financing services for businesses: factoring, business loans, payments, credit line, leasing. We are the leading B2B financing platform in the Baltics, having created an exclusive ecosystem in which ‘SME Finance’ operates as a ‘fintech’, and a neobank ‘SME Bank’ that operates as a ECB licensed legal entity. We have ambitious ideas and aim to become the most professional digital lending platform, recognized by clients and partners not only in the Baltics, but also in many other European countries.
What you will do:
- Preparation of different type contracts;
- Collaboration with other team members;
- Management of requests for the Legal team;
- Assistance in digitalizing contracts;
- Support for the team handling various tasks.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in law, economics or other related fields, (or final-year postgraduates);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal);
- Strong attention to details;
- Financial services background, ideally within banks or fintechs (advantage).
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package;
- Health Insurance;
- Education & Personal Growth;
- Working with a diverse and results-oriented team;
- A chance to get exposure to different areas of an international business;
- Great company events and team retreats.
If the above sounds like you, please submit your CV/resume: [email protected]