About SME Finance
SME Finance – a team of experienced professionals in the finance sector working to help businesses grow. Within the first two years of the company’s operation we have become a leading company in the Baltic States offering a broad spectrum of services and providing funding up to EUR 5 million. We are constantly creating innovative financing tools for businesses, we have ambitious ideas and seek to become the most professional digital lending platform recognised by customers and partners.
We are looking for a County Manager for Germany to organize & growth our market.
Let’s build the future of digital lending together!
In this role you will:
– Leverage existing network, and build relationships to generate new business in small&medium&large business segments to manage existing and new customers;
– Coordinate across multiple business functions including business development, operations, and legal/risk units;
– Analyse&monitor local market changes;
– Demonstrate strong leadership, build a high-performing team, and motivate employees to achieve higher goals and constant growth;
– Identify suitable partners to complement growth;
– Develop and control financial services according to the business concepts and model;
– Analyze company’s marketing strategy and suggest improvements;
– Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns.
– Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required. Master’s degree and/or relevant certifications is a plus;
– Minimum 7+ years professional experience with at least 3 years in leadership position; previous experience in banking, business development or fintech preferred with a strong focus on sales;
– Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on ability to work in a dynamic, fast evolving start-up environment, and tight deadlines with a positive attitude;
– Unafraid to experiment and think outside of the box when it comes to growth strategies;
– Experience in leading and managing winning teams, in an effort to deliver OKRs;
– Strong analytical skills and proven experience in managing complex projects or teams with high attention to detail, a motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented;
– Strategic problem solving, well developed collaboration skills and excellent work ethics;
– Deep knowledge and understanding of „FinTech“ (preferred);
– Entrepenurial fire&enthusiasm; ability to speak with conviction&coherence in different settings;
– Fluent in English (Russian language would be beneficial).
What can you expect from us:
– A competitive compensation package;
-Working with a diverse and results-oriented team;
-A chance to get exposure to different areas of an international business;
-Netto salary from 3500 EUR/month;
Please submit your CV/resume [email protected] outlining how your previous experience makes you suitable for the role.