We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to manage clients’ onboarding process to self-service platform. As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of agreed quality standards, working procedures and handling documentation.
What you will do:
- Initiate clients’ onboarding process into self-service platform;
- Educate clients to use self-service platform in an efficient way;
- Promptly respond to clients’ and colleagues’ queries via phone, email, live chat or video;
- Identify common problems and escalate them along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible;
- Communicate with colleagues in different units to solve clients’ issues;
- Take care of documentation handling and archiving;
- Provide internal trainings, prepare and update related procedures/manuals.
What you need to succeed:
- Higher or incomplete higher education in finance, economy or business management;
- Experience in finance or banking sector would be an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Ability work well in a team, be flexible and confident;
- Strong coordination skills and sense of responsibility;
- Proactivity, eager to learn and can-do attitude.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office;
- Excellent English and Lithuanian language skills.
What we offer:
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- The opportunity to work with experienced and ambitious legal professionals;
- Health Insurance;
- Great company events and team retreats;
- Incredible view from the office;
If the above sounds like you, please submit your CV/resume: [email protected]