Yes, we are looking for you – Mid/Senior UX Designer.
SME Finance and related ecosystem – a team of experienced professionals in the fast-growing Fintech sector devoted to help businesses grow. We offer a wide range of financing services for businesses: factoring, business loans, payments, deposits, accounts, credit lines, leasing. We are the leading B2B financing platform in the Baltics, having created an exclusive ecosystem in which ‘SME Finance’ operates as a ‘fintech’, and a neobank ‘SME Bank’ operates as a ECB licensed legal entity. We have ambitious ideas and aim to become the most professional digital lending platform, recognized by clients and partners not only in the Baltics, but also in many other European countries.
Role definition – Mid/Senior UX Designer will contribute to early concepts, articulation of end-to-end experiences, and craft elegant design solutions across a range of webs, platforms, apps, devices and while collaborating closely with design, growth, product, sales, and engineering peers.
What you will do:
· Review current customer journeys and ensure improvements to keep excellent experiences;
· Lead workshops and discovery sessions with stakeholders to ensure clear definition of needs and united vision. Influence cross-team conceptual development; work with members from engineering, product management, business development and others;
· Contribute to multiple aspects of UX, including stakeholders, requirements, issues and related communication;
· Contribute to the vision of developing, communicating and implementing the end customer experience across Single Platform, SME ecosystem webs, apps;
· Use systems-level design thinking to drive design solutions for your team that scale;
· Work with design systems;
· Ability to create user flows, diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and detailed visual design;
· Define the user interface design through information architecture;
· Strong communication skills when representing Ideas.
What you need to succeed:
· 3+ years professional experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or similar role;
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience leading teams in creating user-centered design solutions (preferred);
· Experience presenting to and influencing senior management;
· Pro-active and result-oriented thinking;
· Ability to operate effectively in a complex, matrix organizational structure;
· Ability to handle ambiguity and to manage organizational and content complexity;
· Fluency in English (both written and verbal).
What we offer:
· A competitive compensation package;
· Health insurance;
· Working with a diverse and results-oriented team. Working with the best-in-class team;
· A chance to get exposure to different areas of an international business;
· Ability for yourself to manage and tailor your professional agenda (we have a lot of areas and products where team members can try themselves in case they are interested);
· Great company events and team retreats;
· Fully stocked snack bar and refreshments.
If the above sounds like you, please submit your CV/resume: [email protected]