In this role you will:
- Control incoming and outgoing payments according to timeline, service and quality requirements of factoring/loans/leasing products;
- Ensure that all journals are accurately processed and authorized within agreed deadlines;
- Prepare factoring, loans, leasing contracts and reports;
- Ensure that all internal finance related queries are handled effectively and efficiently;
- Reconcile data and reports, resolving discrepancies and collaborating across various Finance and non-Finance functions effectively;
- Communicate with colleagues, clients and suppliers;
- Take care of documentation handling and archiving.
- University degree in finance, economy, accounting or business management;
- Experience in finance or in the banking field is the advantage;
- IT literacy;
- High level of spoken and written Lithuanian and English;
- Strong coordination skills and sense of responsibility;
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package;
- Bonus vacation days;
- Health Insurance;
- Education & Personal Growth;
- Working with a diverse and results-oriented team;
- A chance to get exposure to different areas of an international business;
- Great company events and team retreats;
- Fully stocked snack bar and refreshments.
Please submit your CV/resume [email protected] outlining how your previous experience makes you suitable for the role.