About SME Finance
SME Finance – a team of experienced professionals in the fast-growing Fintech sector devoted to help businesses grow. We offer a wide range of financing services for businesses: factoring, business loans, payments, credit line, leasing. We are the leading B2B financing platform in the Baltics, having created an exclusive ecosystem in which ‘SME Finance’ operates as a ‘fintech’, and a neobank ‘SME Bank’ that operates as a ECB licensed legal entity. We have ambitious ideas and aim to become the most professional digital lending platform, recognized by clients and partners not only in the Baltics, but also in many other European countries.
What you will do:
- Sales of financing and fund management products to B2B;
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them;
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs;
- Advise clients about loans, leasing, factoring and fund management;
- Collaboration and communication with clients to ensure fast high-quality service.
What you need to succeed:
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business or similar field;
- 2+ years of sales experience in a bank or financial institution;
- Financial products sales experience and credit rating knowledge;
- The ability to work independently;
- Superior communication skills;
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills;
- High proficiency of written and spoken English.
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package;
- Health Insurance;
- Education & Personal Growth;
- Bonus for sales results;
- Working with a diverse and results-oriented team;
- A chance to get exposure to different areas of an international business;
- Great company events and team retreats.
Please submit your CV/resume [email protected] outlining how your previous experience makes you suitable for the role.